In the Community
Building Healthier Communities
Kaiser Permanente supports a range of activities to enrich the health of our communities. Through our local event sponsorships and grants program, we support, strengthen and enhance programs and organizations that address the health needs of our most vulnerable residents.
The Napa-Solano Area includes cities in Solano and Napa counties as well as the city of Winters.
Through a community needs assessment, we have identified priority health and social needs to help guide our contributions to the community. The health priority needs identified for 2020 through 2022 are:
- Economic Opportunity
- Access to Health Care Services
- Mental Health & Wellness
- Community and Family Safety
2021 Community Relations Sponsorships
Kaiser Permanente supports a range of activities to enrich the health of our communities. Through our local sponsorship and grants program, we support, strengthen and enhance programs and organizations that address the health needs of our most vulnerable residents and form various marketing partnerships.
We realize that 2020 created a need for our community partners to adjust how they operate and provide services. With the inability to have in-person events, many of you have moved to virtual events or increased your programming to address the needs of our community. For our January funding cycle, we invite you to apply for sponsorship of virtual events. You may also apply for funding of programs and/or operations.
If you are applying for a virtual event, please complete the application as you normally would with the event information.
If you are applying for a program or operational need (as opposed to a single event), follow these tips for completing a sponsorship application:
- Substitute program and operations information in place of event information any time “Event” is referenced in a question (to the best of your ability).
- When prompted to enter “Event Type”, please select “Other” and state that the request is for a program or operational need.
- Enter the desired start and end date of the program/operational funding need as the event start and end date.
- If an event is associated with the program or operational use that you are applying for, please include that as well; giving as much detail as you can will assist us.
- Include details about your program or operational needs in your “Sponsorship Levels and Benefits” document (Required details should be outlined here-e.g. give description of population served, identify community health need addressed, provide overall event/program/operations budget, etc.).
Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano Area includes cities within Napa and Solano counties as well as Winters, CA.
Through a community needs assessment, we identify priority health and social needs to help guide our contributions to the community.
The health priority needs identified for 2020 through 2022 are:
Access to Health Care Services
Mental Health & Wellness
Community and Family Safety
Sponsorship Applications – two application cycles in 2021.
*We highly recommend submitting your requests in the first cycle.
Cycle 1 – January 15 – January 31, 2021 – APPLY ONLINE NOW >>
or paste this URL into your browser: https://mosaic.versaic.com
Cycle 2 – July 15 – July 30, 2021 – (tentative)
ACCESSING THE APPLICATION:
1) Go to Mosaic.versaic.com and create an account if you do not have one.
2) Once logged in, click on the blue “Get Started” button.
3) Were you provided an access code: NO
4) Answer question about type of event.
5) Answer question about organization tax status.
6) National/Local Program: Select Regional and then Northern California
7) Type of Funding – Local: Select Sponsorships
Only applications submitted during the open application periods will be considered.
Please use these documents to help you through the process:
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com .
2021 Community Benefit Grants
At this time, Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano Area is not accepting any new grant applications. Updates to our grantmaking process will be provided on this website.
Speakers Bureau & In-Kind Donations
At Kaiser Permanente, we also offer the Napa-Solano community other resources, including physicians and staff that can speak on various health-related topics through our Speakers Bureau, as well as in-kind donations and volunteers to support your programs:
To request in-kind donations or learn more about having Kaiser Permanente employees volunteer for your organization, please email us at NapaSolano-KPintheCommunity@kp.org