Bones, Muscles & Joint Problems
Everyone has had minor bone, muscle, or joint injuries at one time or another. Most of the time our body movements do not cause problems, but it’s not surprising that symptoms develop from everyday wear and tear, overuse, or injury. Bone, muscle, or joint injuries most commonly occur during sports or recreational activities, work-related tasks, or doing projects around the home.
Kaiser Permanente is dedicated to helping you and your family with information about bones, muscles & joint concerns. Below are some resources that we think you will find helpful. You can pick-up additional pamphlets, brochures, videos or tip-sheets in any of our Health Education Centers.
BONES, MUSCLES & JOINT RESOURCES:
- Ankle Sprains
- Ingrown Toenails
- Elbow Pain due to Lateral Epicondylitis aka Tennis elbow
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Healthy Upper back exercises
- General Instructions for Patients with Acute Low Back Pain
- Gout, Diet and gout
- Hip Fractures
- Hip replacement surgery
- Should I have knee replacement surgery?
- Muscle Cramps and Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Total Hip Replacement