Young Adult Services
Young Adult Services (YAS) in Fremont and Hayward are provided by physicians and nurse practitioners with special training and interest in your health concerns as a young adult. Services are located in the Department of Medicine in Fremont (Niles Building) and Union City (Building B). Our mission is to provide you with high quality, compassionate and confidential health care. We offer a broad range of services to meet your needs at this stage in your life. You can keep your Young Adult Services physician even after your 26th birthday.
New to YAS? Call to choose your Young Adult physician and schedule an appointment: 510-675-BOND (675-2663) Note: New patient appointments for Young Adult Services are not yet available online. Please call our appointment number.
Already enrolled in the YAS? For appointments and information, call: 510-675-4010.
Services offered to our Young Adults:
- Primary and preventive care (physical exams and screening tests)
- Sexual health, STD information and screening for young men and women
- Birth control and pregnancy testing (Young women participating in Young
- Adult Services are encouraged to select an Ob/Gyn provider as well)
- Confidential evaluation, treatment and referral for mental health issues
- Medical evaluation and referral for patients with eating disorders and substance abuse issues
- Travel Medicine and immunization updates
- Care for young adults with special health problems