- Healthy Sleep Habits – Listen to this brief 6-minute podcast to learn about sleep hygiene and how to prepare yourself for a restful night’s sleep. Learn when to seek medical help for sleep issues.
- Healthful Sleep – Listen or download this podcast featuring guided imagery and recorded music which draw the mind, body, and spirit into a deep restful sleep.
- Sleep Well– Tips on how to improve your sleep.
- Sleep Apnea Interactive Video (Emmi) – Explains Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), testing, and treatment options. You will be asked to enter your name, birthday, and medical record number to launch the video. (20 minutes)
- Using a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) for Sleep Apnea (Emmi) – This interactive video covers getting started with a breathing device for OSA; finding the right mask for you and getting adjusted to the machine/mask; benefits, alternatives, and trouble-shooting. You will be asked to enter your name, birthday, and medical record number to launch the video. (20 minutes)
- Helping your child sleep – Common problems and recommended solutions for infants to teenagers.
- Lifestyle and Weight Management – Different classes to help you manage your weight by learning how to make healthy lifestyle changes.
- Sleep Diary – is a two-week sleep diary that is used to chart habits and daily patterns of sleep. Follow the link and click on sleep diary.
- Sleep Questionnaire – the questionnaire will help to evaluate your sleeping habits by our clinicians.
- Sleep Well and Be Well Handout – Tips on how to improve your sleep
- Sleep Restriction Therapy – Instructions on how to practice sleep restriction therapy, a behavioral therapy method for improving insomnia
- Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator – takes you to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website BMI calculator