Pediatric Video Visits
You have a busy morning. She has a rash.
Next time you need us, ask if a video visit is right for your child’s symptoms. Connect with your doctor securely over the Internet using your computer and webcam, or with your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet computer.
Sign on to KP.org to gain access for yourself and to add your child to your KP.org account
Before you can schedule a video visit, you need to add your child to your KP.org account. Registering your child provides you the following features:
- Make appointments
- Request medication refills
- Contact your child’s doctor online (ages 0 to 17 years)
- View your child’s labs and immunizations
- View information from your child’s prior visits
- Teens aged 13 – 17 years old may sign up for their own KP.org accounts and email their doctors
Available in English and Spanish, the following document provides step by step instructions on how to add your child to your KP.org account.
Need help with your video visit?
We have many resources to help you accessing your video visit.