Our pharmacies provide you with caring and efficient prescription services. Visit kp.org/pharmacy or download the KP app to fill or refill most prescriptions, check the status of your order, and set up reminders, or call 1-888-218-6245 (TTY 711).
We encourage you to use our home delivery option, the safest option for all non-urgent refills.*
- Have your prescriptions delivered to your door at no additional cost.
- Most prescriptions are delivered within 2-3 days.
- Some member plans offer a 3-month supply for the price of 2 months.
- Same-day delivery and next-day delivery available for most locations for a small fee.
Pick up your prescription
Use any Kaiser Permanente pharmacy in the Northern California region.
- Avoid lines by ordering in advance at kp.org/pharmacy or through the KP app and selecting the Priority Pick Up option. You can also call 1-888-218-6245.
* Not all prescriptions can be mailed, restrictions may apply.
If you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the Emergency Department.*
For your convenience, Kaiser Permanente will mail most prescription refills to your home at no extra charge. Order your prescription refills online at kp.org/rxrefill or from your smartphone using the Kaiser Permanente app.
To request refills by phone, call the highlighted number on your prescription label or 559-448-4440.
*If you reasonably believe you have an emergency medical condition, which is a medical or psychiatric condition that requires immediate medical attention to prevent serious jeopardy to your health, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department. For the complete definition of an emergency medical condition, please refer to your Evidence of Coverage.