Memory Care Clinic
Kaiser Permanente Fresno’s Memory Care Clinic offers screening, diagnosis, and treatment plans for our members with conditions including memory loss, mild cognitive impairment, and dementia. Our team of physicians, neurologists, neuropsychologists, psychiatrists, pharmacists and physician assistants provide a multidisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and treatment of memory disorders.
We also provide social service outreach to assist patients and family members with placement services, life care planning, and links to community services.
Clovis Medical Offices
Adult Medicine, 2nd Floor
2071 Herndon Ave
Clovis, CA 93611
Memory Care Services
Prior to your visit
- Complete any labs, imaging (CT scan or MRI) that were ordered by your doctor.
- Bring a family member or caregiver to the appointment.
- Bring hearing aids or glasses if you wear them, as memory testing will be utilized during the visit.
- If you have not already, please complete the Memory Services Pre-Visit Questionnaire.
- If time permits, watch the “Intro to Memory Services” video.