Outpatient Nutrition Services
Welcome to the home page of the Nutrition Clinic at Kaiser Permanente East Bay.
This clinic exists to “Inspire People; Inform Choices; Improve Health”, and to help you THRIVE! We stand for Total Health.
We are board-certified specialists in nutrition, diet, and diseases. We work closely with your doctor, nurse practitioner, pharmacist, or care manager to provide a plan tailored to your individual needs.
If you are interested in attending classes, please call Health Education at 510-752-6150 (Oakland), 510-307-2210 (Richmond), 510-243-4020 (Pinole). Visit Health Education online.
You might also browse the nutrition and exercise sections of our Health Education Centers. We also encourage you to explore the many learning opportunities to be found on your doctors’ homepage at kp.org/mydoctor.
- If you would like to speak with one of our RDs, please ask your doctor, or care provider, to submit an electronic referral.
- If your doctor has submitted a referral for you to our clinic, one of our assistants will call you to schedule an appointment.
- Office visits are generally 30-45 minutes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment to register. The receptionist is located next to our office.
- If you have a co-pay for visits to clinics or your doctor, you will be asked to pay the same co-pay when you register.
- If you are 30 minutes or more late for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule for another time.
- Please, remember to turn off cell phones or pagers. And, please, no scents, perfumes, cologne, hair spray, etc.