- Healthy Sleep Habits – Listen to this brief 6-minute podcast to learn about sleep hygiene and how to prepare yourself for a restful night’s sleep. Learn when to seek medical help for sleep issues.
- Healthful Sleep – Listen or download this podcast featuring guided imagery and recorded music which draw the mind, body, and spirit into a deep restful sleep.
- Sleep Well – Tips on how to improve your sleep.
- An online “Overcoming Insomnia” course can also be found on kp.org. To find the “Improving Your Sleep” class near you, go to kp.org and type “sleep class” in the search field; type “insomnia” to find the “Overcoming Insomnia” course.
- Sleep Apnea Interactive Video (Emmi®) – Explains Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), testing, and treatment options. You will need to click on the button “Sleep Apnea” and will be asked to enter your name, birthday, and medical record number to launch the video. (20 minutes)
- Using a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) for Sleep Apnea (Emmi®) – This interactive video covers getting started with a breathing device for OSA; finding the right mask for you and getting adjusted to the machine/mask; benefits, alternatives, and trouble-shooting. You will need to click on the button “Using a CPAP for Sleep Apnea” and will be asked to enter your name, birthday, and medical record number to launch the video. (20 minutes)
- Helping your child sleep – Read about common problems and recommended solutions for infants to teenagers.
- Watch-Pat Video – Home sleep testing using Watch-Pat device.
- Sleep Questionnaire – fill out this questionnaire to help our clinicians to evaluate your sleeping habits.
- Sleep Well and Be Well Handout – Tips on how to improve your sleep.
- Sleep Education – a public education website from American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- Department of Transportation – is a website from DOT for commercial drivers.
- Restless Leg Syndrome – The goals of the Foundation are to increase awareness, improve treatments, and through research, find a cure for RLS, a condition which severely affects the lives of millions of individuals.
- American Sleep Apnea Association – a non profit organization that is dedicated in educating the public about sleep disorder.
- Narcolepsy Network – is a national patient support organization that is dedicated in educating, informing, and providing support and resource to patients, family members and friends.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator – takes you to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website’s BMI calculator.