Pediatric Services in the MST Department
The Multi-Specialty Transitions (MST) Department at Oakland Medical Center provides comprehensive, multi-disciplinary gender affirming care for transgender, gender expansive, and gender non-binary youth and their families.
- We provide compassionate and collaborative care for youth and families.
- We support youth and families in navigating the gender journey together, with the goal of family acceptance and positive health outcomes for youth.
- We believe there is a broad range of gender identities and expressions and that gender diversity is healthy.
- Our work is guided by current evidence-based best practices in transition related pediatric care.
- Mental health support
- Social transition support
- Medical transition support and readiness discussions
- Resources for youth and families
- Groups and classes
Schedule an appointment
If you are seeking support for your child and family, please contact our main number: 510-752-7149. We will discuss with you the pathways care during the initial consultation.