Community Benefit Program
Kaiser Permanente’s Community Benefit program supports a range of activities to enrich the health of our communities. The East Bay Area Community Benefit Program provides funding to local nonprofit health and human service organizations with an emphasis on underserved populations. We do this through responsive grants and sponsorships for community events. We believe in the power of partnership and working together to make a bigger impact on the health of our communities.
Applying for an Event Sponsorship
The Kaiser Permanente East Bay Public Affairs department will consider sponsorship requests for local community activities and civic events, under the Community Relations or Community Benefit programs.
Types of requests that will be accepted for consideration include but are not limited to:
- Special events e.g. health fairs, dinners, lunches, cultural events or fundraisers
- Conferences, forums and symposia
- Health education forums
- Health campaigns and projects
Community Benefit sponsorship requests must be in alignment with one of the identified Community Benefit priority areas which include:
- Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL)
- Access to Care and Coverage
- Mental and Behavioral Health
- Community and Family Safety
Please review the Sponsorship Guidelines for more information.
* The funding deadline for 2018 is October 12. *
- To apply, please use this online application.
- If you have trouble with the online application portal, visit the Frequently Asked Questions.
Requests should be submitted a minimum of 60 days prior to the event or start of the project. Requests will be funded only for events or programs within the current year.
If, in addition to monetary support, in-kind support is requested (e.g. tabling/staffing support, health education materials, promotional items or speakers), please specify in the application.
For questions, please contact our staff at email@example.com or call 510-752-2042.