Behavioral Health Education (Oakland)
BHE Mind and Body Health Classes
We are your partners in wellness. Learn a variety of skills to enhance your emotional and physical health.
Our classes are held at 3900 Broadway unless otherwise noted.
Prepayment is required for fee-based programs and may be done by phone between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. at
510-752-7868 (credit card), or in person between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at 3900 Broadway, Bldg. 2, Reception (credit card, cash, or check accepted).
Please note that although we attempt to keep this list current, classes may be filled or other schedule changes may occur.
REFUND AND TRANSFER POLICY
- Classes are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If you cannot attend a class, you must call at least 2 business days before the first session to transfer to another class.
- To arrange your credit, please call 510-752-7868.
- Fees can only be transferred to a class within 6 months of the originally scheduled program.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel classes. If this happens, you will be given a choice of either a refund or a class credit.
FREE CLASS CANCELLATION: To cancel a free class, please call 510-752-7868. Your cancellation may enable someone else to take your place. Thank you for your consideration.
REGISTRATION FOR NON-KAISER MEMBERS:
Call 1-800-464-4000 and wait for an operator (do not follow the prompts); request a temporary medical number for class registration.