Overnight Sleep Lab Instructions - Oral Appliance
The information found on this page is for a MATRx (Oral Appliance Titration) study.
If you are suffering from a cold, nasal allergies, fever, or flu symptoms please contact us, as these conditions may alter the test results. (You should be in your usual state of health on the day of your study).
Due to the high demand of our appointments, please allow at least 3 days advance notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you fail to keep your appointment, your referral will close, and you will have to obtain a new one from your physician. Co-pay is due at time of registration.
Please call 925-313-4931 to confirm, reschedule or cancel your appointment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
We’re taking necessary precautions to keep our patients and employees safe and we ask you to follow these mandatory rules during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- A COVID-19 drive thru test must be completed prior to your scheduled overnight study.
- When arriving to the parking lot, please call 925-313-4931 to announce your arrival. Do not enter the building until you are asked to.
- No gloves are allowed; everyone must sanitize their hands as they enter the building.
- Everyone must wear face covering when in the building.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and your temperature will be taken upon arrival.