Overnight Sleep Lab Instructions - Children
The information found on this page is for Children that are under 18 years of age.
If your child is suffering from a cold, nasal allergies, fever, or flu symptoms please contact us, as these conditions may alter the test results. (They should be in their usual state of health on the day of their study).
Due to high demand, please allow at least 3 days advance notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you fail to keep your appointment, your referral will close, and you will have to obtain a new one from your physician. Co-pay is due at time of registration.
Please call 925-313-4931 to confirm, reschedule or cancel your child’s appointment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
We’re taking necessary precautions to keep our patients and employees safe and we ask you to follow these mandatory rules during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- A COVID-19 drive-thru test must be completed prior to your scheduled Overnight Study.
- When arriving to the parking lot for your overnight sleep study, please call 925-313-4931 to announce your arrival. Do not enter the building until you are asked to.
- No gloves are allowed; everyone must sanitize their hands as they enter the building.
- Everyone must wear a face covering when in the building.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Only one parent/caregiver allowed to accompany a minor.
- As a precaution, parents/caregivers will not be allowed to use CPAP/BiPAP in the lab.