Find a Fitness Center
View Gyms by Tier:
- MAP. current menu item
- ¹ Medicare and QUEST Integration (Medicaid) members are not eligible for the Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards Program. If you are under 18 years of age, ask your fitness center if you need consent from a parent/guardian to become a member.
- ² Fitness centers must be qualified fitness organizations operating for the general public; must offer regular cardiovascular, flexibility, and/or resistance training exercise programs; the established physical facility must offer a membership agreement; and must be overseen by staff. Fitness centers outside of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia do not qualify.
- ³ Earn your annual $200 reward by exercising 45 days a year for at least 30 minutes per session at a participating fitness center after you have enrolled or at a qualified out of network fitness center. Only 1 visit per calendar day will count towards your reward requirement.
- ⁴ With the exception of earning your annual program fee back by exercising 45 days a year for at least 30 minutes, your annual program fee is not refundable and will not be prorated.
- ⁵ Members attending a Tier 5 qualifying location must have an active membership agreement with the location and must be paying fitness center dues for the current calendar year, in addition to meeting their 45 visit requirement, to earn their $200 reward.
- ⁶ Reward is limited to your annual program fee each calendar year. Taxes and additional charges you pay your gym for classes, services, or amenities are not included in the program and are not eligible for reimbursement. Fitness Center visits made before you pay your annual program fee do not count towards the reward requirement. Please consult with your own tax advisor about the taxability of the reimbursement. Please refer to your Evidence of Coverage for details, including conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
- ⁷ If you participate in the $10 Home Fitness program, your $10 annual program fee is non-refundable and will not be prorated.
- ⁸ Purchase of wearable fitness device or app is not included in the annual program fee; exception may apply if you choose Fitbit Connected kit through the Home Fitness program.
The Active&Fit™ website is available for members who are 18 years or older.
Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards is a value-added service and not part of your medical benefits. Your annual fee does not count toward your health plan’s annual out-of-pocket maximum. For details, see your Evidence of Coverage.
Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards is part of the Active&Fit® program, administered by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Active&Fit, ASHConnect!™, and the Active&Fit logo are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein.