Exclusive fitness benefits for Kaiser Permanente members
We believe in the total health of our members and want to make it easy for you to be fit year-round. That’s why we launched Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards, an exciting value-added program available exclusively to Kaiser Permanente Hawaii members (16 years and older).1
Get fit. Get rewarded. Thrive your way at any fitness center statewide.
Fit Rewards now includes all fitness centers statewide.2 Kaiser Permanente members can still earn a free gym membership at certain participating gyms or enjoy discounted rates at other participating fitness centers. Whatever fitness center you choose, you can earn a $200 reward.3
Not a member?
Shop our plans or speak to your human resources administrator about offering Kaiser Permanente at your company.
How it works
You can choose from the Standard or Premium fitness networks at different pricing, giving you more fitness center and studio choices and unique experiences. Whatever tier you choose, you can earn a $200 reward.
Standard Fitness Network:
Premium Fitness Network:
Qualifying Nonparticipating Fitness Centers:
To register and get rewarded, follow these steps:
Choose a participating fitness center and price point that works for you.
Pay your annual program fee
Get fit and get your money back.
Congratulations on taking on the Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards 45-day challenge! Now, challenge your friends.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Find a Fitness Center
View Gyms by Network:
- MAP. current menu item
Can’t find your fitness center?
You can request the addition of participating fitness centers online at kp.org/activeandfit or by calling the Active&Fit® customer service hotline at 1-877-750-2746
More Member Benefits
Meet Glenn. He has benefited from the Fit Rewards Program.
Lose weight, improve your health, and earn a free gym membership just for working out for 45 days. That’s what Fit Rewards did for Kaiser Permanente member Glenn Leonard and could do for you.
Home Fitness Choices
Stay active no matter where you live or where you like to work out, with home kits that are mailed directly to you! Choose one (1) home fitness kit each calendar year from a variety of options for just $10.7
With Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards, you also have access to online resources that include:
- Tools to help you track your exercise at a fitness center or through a wearable fitness device or app8
- Online educational classes
- A quarterly newsletter
- Ability to switch to a new fitness center or add more fitness center options
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? For more information about the Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards Program: Call 1-877-750-2746 (toll free) Call 1-877-750-2746 (toll free) or 711 (TTY/TDD)711 (TTY/TDD), Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific Time).
- ¹ Medicare and QUEST Integration (Medicaid) members are not eligible for the Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards Program. If you are under 18 years of age, ask your fitness center if you need consent from a parent/guardian to become a member.
- ² Fitness centers must be qualified fitness organizations operating for the general public; must offer regular cardiovascular, flexibility, and/or resistance training exercise programs; the established physical facility must offer a membership agreement; and must be overseen by staff. Fitness centers outside of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia do not qualify.
- ³ Earn your annual $200 reward by exercising 45 days a year for at least 30 minutes per session at a participating fitness center after you have enrolled or at a qualifying nonparticipating fitness center. Only 1 visit per calendar day will count towards your reward requirement.
- ⁴ With the exception of earning your annual program fee back by exercising 45 days a year for at least 30 minutes, your annual program fee is not refundable and will not be prorated.
- ⁵ Members attending a qualifying nonparticipating fitness center location must have an active membership agreement with the location and must be paying fitness center dues for the current calendar year, in addition to meeting their 45 visit requirement, to earn their $200 reward.
- ⁶ Reward is limited to your annual program fee each calendar year. Taxes and additional charges you pay your gym for classes, services, or amenities are not included in the program and are not eligible for reimbursement. Fitness Center visits made before you pay your annual program fee do not count towards the reward requirement. Please consult with your own tax advisor about the taxability of the reimbursement. Please refer to your Evidence of Coverage for details, including conditions, limitations, and exclusions.
- ⁷ If you choose a home fitness kit, your $10 annual fee is non-refundable and will not be prorated. Once selected, kits cannot be exchanged.
- ⁸ Purchase of wearable fitness device or app is not included in the annual program fee; exception may apply if you choose a wearable fitness tracker home kit.
The Active&FitTM website is available for members who are 18 years or older.
Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards is a value-added service and not part of your medical benefits. Your annual fee does not count toward your health plan’s annual out-of-pocket maximum. For details, see your Evidence of Coverage.
Kaiser Permanente Fit Rewards is part of the Active&Fit® program, administered by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Active&Fit, ASHConnect!™, and the Active&Fit logo are trademarks of ASH and used with permission herein.