Discover Kaiser Permanente in:
Health care that keeps up with you!
We believe that health care should be of exceptional quality, easy to use, and easy to understand. That’s why:
- Kaiser Permanente doctors provide team-based care, centered on you.
- We provide many cost-free options to get care from anywhere you are.
- We give you easy access to experts who can help you understand your benefits, costs, and care — and at no additional cost
- Since our beginning 50 years ago, we have continually brought innovation to the way health care and coverage are delivered
- We’ve made it even easier to get the care you need — from medical advice to urgent care
Save the Long Hikes for the Weekends
with Care and Coverage Together
Kaiser Permanente Celebrates 50 Years in Colorado. See how we’ve been keeping Colorado healthy.
Kaiser Permanente has proudly served the residents of Denver and Boulder
for more than 50 years, providing high-quality coverage and care together, to help our community thrive.
Excellence in care — how we're different
Creating an integrated, specialized approach to care that focuses on the needs of each patient is at the core of what we do. Every day, we make a commitment — to beating cancer and saving lives with earlier detection, research, and superior personal care, delivered with compassion.
Our teams of women’s health physicians, midwives, obstetric nurses, lactation consultants, and pediatric care providers all work together for you. From your first prenatal visit to your baby’s first pediatrics appointment and beyond, we’re here to ensure that you get all the care you need from the doctors and caregivers who matter most. Learn more: kp.org/maternity
Our cardiac specialists use the latest technology to offer innovative treatments and industry-leading care. Each patient has a full team dedicated to their treatment — including cardiac and thoracic surgeons, nursing staff, physical therapists, care coordinators, and social workers.
Care and Coverage Together
Help Colorado Thrive
Why care and coverage together matter
When you receive care and coverage from Kaiser Permanente doctors, your primary care physician, specialists, health plan, pharmacy, and x-ray and laboratory services are connected. This means your care is coordinated for you, so it’s hassle-free. Your average Colorado health plan can’t match this level of coordination.
- Medical excellence personified
- Highest rated for coordinated care
- Top-rated private and Medicare plans
- 5 Stars for Medicare
Medical excellence personified
The 121 doctors honored as the best in their specialties by 5280 magazine in 2020 set a new record for us. But the medical excellence they were recognized for is practiced by all of our 1,200+ physicians. (1)
- The August 2020 “Top Doctors” edition of 5280 magazine recognized 121 Kaiser Permanente doctors as “Top Doctors” in Colorado
- National Committee for Quality Assurance “NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2019-2020.”
- National Committee for Quality Assurance “NCQA’s Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2019-2020.”
- Rated by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Health Plan Management System, Plan Rating 2019. Kaiser Permanente contract #H0630. Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Report Cards (7/2019)