Discover Kaiser Permanente in:
Save the Long Hikes for the Weekends
with Care and Coverage Together
Kaiser Permanente has proudly served the residents of Denver and Boulder
for more than 40 years, providing high-quality coverage and care together, to help our community thrive.
Excellence in care — how we're different
Creating an integrated, specialized approach to care that focuses on the needs of each patient is at the core of what we do. Every day, we make a commitment — to beating cancer and saving lives with earlier detection, research, and superior personal care, delivered with compassion.
Our teams of women’s health physicians, midwives, obstetric nurses, lactation consultants, and pediatric care providers all work together for you. From your first prenatal visit to your baby’s first pediatrics appointment and beyond, we’re here to ensure that you get all the care you need from the doctors and caregivers who matter most. Learn more: kp.org/maternity
Our cardiac specialists use the latest technology to offer innovative treatments and industry-leading care. Each patient has a full team dedicated to their treatment — including cardiac and thoracic surgeons, nursing staff, physical therapists, care coordinators, and social workers.
Care and Coverage Together
Help Colorado Thrive
Why care and coverage together matter
When your primary care doctor, specialists, health plan, pharmacy, X-ray and laboratory services are connected, health care works better for you, becoming more affordable and hassle-free. Your average Colorado health plans can’t do that.
Our doctors earn top accolades
Many of our 1,200+ doctors who practice in 46 medical specialty areas are recognized annually as some of Colorado’s best doctors by publications such as 5280 magazine. (1)
- Our doctors earn top accolades
- Top-rated private and Medicare plans
- 5 Stars for Medicare
- Highest rated for coordinated care
- The August 2018 “Top Doctors” edition of 5280 magazine recognized 36 Colorado Permanente Medicine doctors as “Top Doctors” in Colorado
- National Committee for Quality Assurance “NCQA’s Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017-2018.”
- National Committee for Quality Assurance “NCQA’s Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2017-2018.”
- Rated by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Health Plan Management System, Plan Rating 2018. Kaiser Permanente contract #H0630. Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Report Cards (7/2018)