Connected care makes your life easier
Whatever life throws your way, our connected care is designed to support your total health. Your doctors, specialists, and health plan all work together to help you get the right care at the right time — and our advanced technology is built to meet you where you need us. The result? Your care experience is simpler, no matter where you are.
What’s most important to you?
A personalized plan to stay healthy
From proactive screenings to online programs, you’ve got support to lead a healthier life.
Help taking care of my family
Stay on top of everyone’s needs with simple tools for managing care and 24/7 access to your family’s medical records.
Support for an ongoing condition
Never feel like you’re going it alone — a personal doctor and dedicated care team are by your side at every step.
Manage your health online or with our app4
Make and reschedule most routine appointments
Email your doctor’s office
Get most test results as soon as they’re available
Fill most prescriptions and have them delivered to your home
Your total health is our shared mission
“I just love Kaiser Permanente because I can get everything done at the same place. I can just call one phone number and check on all my kids’ appointments and their medicines and everything all at once, which is a real time-saver for me.”
Mom of 3
Kaiser Permanente member
“My primary physician called me as planned — like an appointment at Kaiser Permanente. She asked lots of questions and offered options and choices, just like she always does in the exam room. She concluded with a clear understanding of our conversation and summarized my follow-up. I felt confident that, even during this trying time of global health concerns, my personal pain was still her concern.”
Kaiser Permanente member
Care experience survey
Connected care helps create healthier outcomes
Good health happens together. Come thrive with us.
When you’re a Kaiser Permanente member, you’re at the center of everything we do — from pioneering new ways to treat cancer to helping create a healthier future for our communities.
- The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented are applicable to the individuals depicted. Not all programs described here are suitable for all patients. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others.
- Kaiser Permanente app pictures are for illustration purposes only. Your experience may differ. The content shown is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
- 1When appropriate and available. If you travel out of state, phone appointments and video visits may not be available due to state laws that may prevent doctors from providing care across state lines. Laws differ by state.
- 2When you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities.
- 3The services described above are not covered under your health plan benefits and are not subject to the terms set forth in your Evidence of Coverage or other plan documents. These services may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- 4These features are available when you get care from Kaiser Permanente facilities. To use the Kaiser Permanente app, you must be a member registered on kp.org.
- 5Wenke Hwang, PhD, et al., “Effects of Integrated Delivery System on Cost and Quality,” The American Journal of Managed Care, May 2013.