Discover Kaiser Permanente in:
Care and Coverage Together
Make the Mid-Atlantic Healthier
Imagine—your physicians, pharmacies, labs and health plan all working together for your health. That’s the power of care and coverage together.
In the Spotlight
Kaiser Permanente of the Mid-Atlantic States has signed on as the Official Health Care + Coverage provider of the Baltimore Orioles.
Recognize the Energy Star label on your washing machine or television? Four Kaiser Permanente data centers have it, too, including one in Silver Spring. They are EPA Energy Star Low Carbon IT Champions!
Whether you’re a school food employee, a parent, a teacher or just have an interest in healthy eating, now’s a great time to dive in to some of the conversation going on around food and nutrition.
The right care at the right time. Learn more about our cancer screenings, diabetes care, and childhood immunizations.
Thrive in Your Community
Grab great, healthy food at our farmers markets. Everyone is welcome to visit a seasonal market at a Kaiser Permanente facility near you:
- Camp Springs (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Gaithersburg (Thursdays, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Kensington (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Largo (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays)
- Marlow Heights (Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Silver Spring (Fridays, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Springfield (Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
10 Urgent Care Locations, 5 Open 24/7
Video chat with a doctor for advice* 24/7
*For certain medical conditions
Hospital care, affordable plans, breakthrough technology, and more.
See why we’re #1.
Follow Us on Twitter @KPMidAtlantic
Learn health tips and more.